Thursday, January 7, 2010

What!?! It is 2010?

We rang in the New Year with my brother and sister-in-law without kid since Addie payed Nene and Poppy a visit.  Having a nice dinner and hanging out at the house watching movies on New Year's Eve just makes me think of the changes this past decade has brought myself and my family.

  • Met my hubby, Kyle, at UT.
  • Changed my major from business to education... wise move looking back.
  • My love moved six hours away from me to Memphis to attend Law School.
  • Graduated twice.
  • Married this fun loving guy.
  • Moved to Memphis and landed my first job while on my honeymoon.
  • "Helped" my husband graduate and pass the Bar Exam.
  • Moved back to my hometown, got a job, and Kyle got a job with a local law firm.
  • Settled into life and bought a house in Downtown Dickson.
  • Got pregnant and had a healthy baby girl in 2007.
  • Found out what life as a working parent was all about.... not as bad as I thought.
  • And to round out the decade and start off the new one a baby boy is on the way.  What a great ten years it has been.  I am truly blessed beyond measure.
Thanks for the memories 2000's and bring on the 10's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment