Monday, August 5, 2013

1st days of school...

I have a special place in my heart for the 1st day of school.  The new supplies... the fresh, nice looking clothes... new haircuts... new shoes... squeaky clean classrooms... I really just love the start of a school year.  It is full of possibilities.   
Addie has been excited about starting 1st grade since the last day of kindergarten.  I have a feeling this little girl of mine might just have my love for school.  When she walked in the door of our lovely school for Open House she said, "Wow... I love that school smell!  I sure have missed this place!"  Well with that being said here is a look at Miss Addie's 1st days of school....

Addie's 2 year old Mother's Day Out @ Walnut Street


3 Year Old Preschool @ FUMC


4 Year Old Preschool @ FUMC


Kindergarten


1st Grade


She is ready to roll...


Addie's wonderful teacher Mrs. Annette


Drew will begin his journey this year.  He started Preschool @ First Baptist this morning.  Daddy took him and made my heart happy by lugging the "good camera" to take pics for me.  I am impressed with my fellas because they did a great job.  Drew walked in with zero tears and had a great day with new teachers and friends.   I am very blessed that Drew is spending the day with two friends that are going to be his teachers.  They have done an amazing job creating a brand new preschool program at our church. 


I don't know about this...


I think he is going to like it!
 
Happy School Year to everyone!!!! 
 Hug a teacher for me... we need it sometimes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment