Monday, July 15, 2013

Swim Time Anyone???

This summer has been full of my favorite summer past time... swimming!  This is about the only activity that can wear out both of my little peeps.  We have gone swimming in the ocean, lakes, rivers, and many.many.many pools.  Addie had swim lessons again this year and is just a little mermaid.  Last week she swam to the bottom of Uncle Clint's pool which is 9ft deep!  She can swim without stopping for hours... which I hear is just like her mommy when I was little.  









Drew has been a little more of a "lifeguard" this summer.  He has not really wanted to get in the water or put on his swimmys but Kyle has made some progress with him and this past weekend, Drew swam in the pool... with swimmys... for about two hours!  








I LOVE Summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment